Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting there.

So another week has passed.
I'm starting to gather the mining fleet intell, as I'm now being an active part of that fleet I figure I should atleast get paid a decent part share of the "loot".

So this weeks intell was 445 million for 56 million units of minerals coming from the usual 2,5 million m3's of random high sec ore + rat loot.
I want to get a system up and running for that I believe.

So the system we're at currently is as I might have mentioned before, high trafic, good selection of belts, but also high miner density. That's all fine except you from time to time run into the belt raiders that have removed all traces of ore in a 2 jump radius. Also talking to friends, I hear that Caldari Ice products are in higher demands then Amarr.
So I guess we'll be pulling roots eventually.
We finished in nice time this week so I actually had time to mission run a bit. And as with the belt rats, I do notice I have an issue dealing with things that eat up drones.
The Caracal has a 10m3 drone bay and as I've fitted it with Heavy missile launcers and a painter I have a problem taking things down like Angel Vipers (Dramiels) They just don't take enough damage vs their repair rate. Sending small drones after them helps but they don't like drones so they are popped fast. But the Salvage drone I like alot. as long as they leave it alone I'm fine. and i get salvage.

Next week includes Christmas times and therefore I must expect a more condensed working hours schedule, we'll see. The fleet in general calls it 2,5 million ore pr. week. and then they provide me with Plex, and thus far mining equipment. I'm told they have a goal of collecting another 0,5 Billion and then they'll have more liquid funds from the operations. Something about treasuries. But that'll be only another week or so. Then maybe I'll get paid directly. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment