Monday, May 5, 2014

PI or OCD?

So, I've finally gone with a Not High Sec corp, and I must say the feeling is a bit daunting. Trouble now is the same as it's always been.... Now what?

I was helped to join with a WH corp, and I brought my family with me, as they know something or to about Planetary interaction. Well one knows enough to get it going, the other is still learning to setup more then 1 installation, and I know jack.
I joined a week ago roughly now, and thus far I've managed to move some command centers, a few Industrial and my mission boat (not including Gnosis or Caracal), and what happened to go quite easy.

As said thus far I still haven't gotten my bearing on it all, and it'll be quite a while until I'm done with all the PI setups, and the initial setups are a disaster:

As always I'm doing it in a rather I want it all kinda way, but that's simply not very effective. But it's what I've done. Gone for the ability to generate pretty much anything with the planets available. in hindsight that needs to improve, but first I need to make the cash for current setup failures. (they're listed below).

I'm told a prober PI should extract in the area of 1 million P0 pr 24 hours, and no do NOT set 24 jobs, run with 23 then. So that's my calibration mark for the future.
I won't churn out the actual numbers one these as I don't have them ready at hand, nor are they running in decent jobs, rather they run in jobs that I figured at the time would suffice. I got wiser. Nor have I actually pulled anything off planet so...

For the numberphiles, my recent 2 Barren installations do in the area of 650k P0 each, but then they actually run the complete process to P2, and the factories can't keep up with the extractors doing 324k+ each (which can feed 3 basic factories constantly, dividing that for 2 types of P0, and 2 streams, you can keep 3 advanced factories running nonstop this way.


Here's my 6 first installations:
(sorry for the image alignment, haven't got the time to fix it today).




But here, have a laugh, later I will Show my active and more effective setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment